Reed A Prescott III

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Here I am World..."DEAL WITH IT"

Thinking about today's blog I realized I wanted to announce my arrival. I do not need to announce this to the world but to myself. You see all too often we search for our individuality when all we need to do is acknowledge that we are unique.

Have you ever thought of how using the 6 variables of the face we come up with a infinite number of possibilities. Eyes, nose, ears, mouth, hair, and skin can very our looks enough so that no two people look alike.

Much in the same way our life experiences add to the variables. Even though my family has many similar experiences in life that I do, we are still different in how we see or interpret situations.

A friend once told me that "Understanding is the booby prize of life"

So I do not need to figure out what I need to do to make myself unique? You mean I am different just because I am? I do not need to try and paint in a certain style.... all I have to do is paint? How can this be?

All too often we spend out time figuring out what we need to do to separate ourselves from our neighbors. Ironic the realization that we already are.

So you want to be different? Then add to your life experience and not your style. You want to be unique? Then be part of your community. You want to put your mark on the world? Then roll up your sleeves and be you.

So here I am world..... now I have to "DEAL WITH IT"

Prescott Galleries

No comments: